Google
 

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Wishlist: Saint Seiya Complete Collection DVD Box Set

I watched this cartoon when I was a kid. I remember I had the game which had all the Japanese characters in it and I couldn't understand what the missionwas. (with the old Genesis console.)

I came across Saint Seiya again last week when there was a sale going on at an anime site.

Of all the covers, I find this one (above) the most memory-representing one. I bet my whole life that I watched this volume. Heck yeah, I remember the faceless Golden Saint!


Seems like they don't have a complete total collection version for US. Asia has one:



Saint Seiya ---- The 12 Sanctuary Chapter: 8 DVDs (episode 1-73)
Saint Seiya ---- The Asgard Chapter-The Nebula Saint Ring: 4 DVDs (episode 74-99)
Saint Seiya ---- The Poseidon Chapter: 3 DVDs (episode 100-114)
Saint Seiya ---- The Hades Chapter ---Hades : 7 DVDs (115-127+Special)includes a bonus feature by studio staff
Saint seiya animation movie.---- the evil god (1 DVD)
Saint seiya animation movie.---- heat battler between god (1 DVD)
Saint seiya animation movie.---- the real boy( 1 DVD)
Saint seiya animation movie.---- the final warrior (1 DVD)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like saint seiya and saint seiya video at comtoon blog
Saint Seiya video

Arlo Red said...

Where can I buy the Saint Seiya complete collection asian version as in the picture above?

Arlo Red said...

Where can I buy the Saint Seiya complete collection asian version as in the picture above?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25